The scientific evidence is beyond dispute:
- The unborn baby is alive from the moment of fertilization.
- The unborn baby has 46 chromosomes in the cells of his or her body - the scientifically verifiable human genetic code.
- The unborn baby from the moment of fertilization is a unique human being - never to be repeated in all of history.
- The unborn baby is complete. He or she is programmed from the inside for an ongoing process of growth and development.
- The unborn baby has a heartbeat at three weeks and brain waves at six weeks.